2013年4月15日星期一

Week 11

Here is the link of my Voice Thread:
http://voicethread.com/share/4440399/
Hope you like my puppy :)

Reflection of the Article:
I strongly agree the idea to concentrate on activities to engage students in meaningful and challenging tasks, rather than on content or the transmission of information alone. A lot of us are just learning what is written on the book instead of extending the knowledge to our real life. Through online learning, students are able to absorb much more resources, post their own reflection and comment on peer’s work. There exists kind of interaction in the learning process which will more like increase students learning motivation because everyone can feel free take part in the discussion. Combination of image, voice and words is a new technology that provides a more meaningful learning method.

4 条评论:

  1. Hey! I tried viewing your link. It says I do not have access to view it. Play with the privacy settings. I think you may have made it private.

    回复删除
  2. Me too, I needed permission from the creator in order to view it.

    回复删除